The original Crusader Cup Canteen and Crusader Cooker.
BOTH Cup and Cooker made from High Quality Stainless Steel.
Available either in Silver or Black PTFE finish
This set has been very popular for a number of years and is still a BCB best seller
Contains: Crusader Cooker I
Crusader Cup I
Canteen (Standard or Osprey available)
Mug (Standard or Osprey available)
Constructed of high-grade stainless steel. The cup canteen is designed to fit beneath the NATO water bottle as part of the BCB Complete Cooking System.
• Doubles as a cooking pot.
• BLACK PTFE coating - which means it’s easier to clean.
• Volume: 750 ml (internal measuring scale) (1.58 pints)
• Size: 13.7 x 10.2 x 10cm (5.3” x 4” x 4”)
• Weight: 290g (9.6oz)
Crusader Cooker: An innovative new solid and gel fuel field cooker. Designed to meet the changing requirements of the future combat soldier.
• An integral folding arm allows the cup to fit securely over a fuel crucible where gel fuel or solid hexamine fuel blocks can be lit.
• A small slot provides efficient air intake whilst the walls of the cooker provide shielding against the wind. In transit, the cooker nests neatly and compactly beneath the cup.
• Boils 500ml (17floz) of water in under 6 minutes.
• Integrates with the British Military issue '90 pattern water bottle and mug - water bottle fits inside the Cup.
• BLACK PTFE coated finish
THE IDEAL COOKING SYSTEM FOR THE FIREDRAGON FUEL RANGE CURRENTLY ISSUED TO THE BRITISH MILITARY
MK1 - 4 Part Crusader Cooking Unit (Silver) Standard BCB-CN010S